Roll a dice or pick a number between 1 and 6 to determine which mystery ingredient you will be cooking with this weekend.
1. No peaking before choosing a number.
2. Buy item organic and/or local if possible.
3. Even if you don't think you will like it, try the item anyways (unless you are allergic).
4. Look for a recipe/regional inspiration you have never tried with the item before.
5. Have fun and send pics to firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Beets/beet root (fresh not canned)
2. Rhubarb (something different than pie)
4. Broad beans